A while ago, UNIQLO Singapore revealed they will be releasing mecha-themed t-shirt designs from Gundam and Evangelion in early August.
Turns out Gunpla (Gundam model kits) is also celebrating their 40th anniversary this year.
UNIQLO x Gunpla Action Figures
Besides getting your favourite t-shirts featuring Gundam mobile suits, fans will also be able to take home exclusive UNIQLO-themed Gunpla action figures in stores and online from 7 August.
Here’s a closer look at the figures.
They also come with special box packaging.
How to get it?
To get a free UNIQLO x Gunpla action figure, you will need to purchase any two Gunpla 40th Anniversary UT t-shirts and minimum spending of $100.
That’s quite a task so best ask your buddies and family members to combine purchases.
The promotion is valid online and at these selected outlets:
- Orchard Central
- Suntec City
Some terms and conditions to take note:
- While stocks last.
- Limited to 1 redemption per customer transaction for online or in-store purchase.
- Model design will be given at random.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Models include small parts and pellets that could be accidentally swallowed or present a choking hazard.
- Not intended for children under three years of age.