Now you can enjoy unlimited servings of dim sum dishes when you visit Changi Airport.
Tea House by Soup Restaurant
Available daily this month till 30 November, dim sum restaurant Tea House (by Soup Restaurant) located at Changi Airport Terminal 1 will be having a Eat All You Can Dim Sum Buffet Promotion.
Here’s the price breakdown on lunch and dinner sessions during weekdays and weekend:
- Monday to Thursday
- Lunch (11:30 am to 2:30 pm) at $19.90 per adult
- Dinner (5:30 pm to 10 pm) at $23.90 per adult
- Friday to Sunday and Public Holiday
- Available whole day (11:30 am to 10 pm) at $23.90 per adult
Buffet price for kids 7 years and above will be at $12.90 on any day. Kids 6 and below get to eat for free with a complimentary set of Happy Animal Farm Baos which includes an adorable medley of panda, chicks and hedgehog.
Dim Sum Dishes
There are over 30 dim sum dishes to choose from including fried fritters, steam dumplings, noodles, congee and more.
Here are some of the recommended ones.
Samsui Ginger Bao – Hand made chicken bao with their signature Samsui Ginger Sauce.
Char Siew Bao (Barbecue Pork Buns)
Water Chestnut Fritters
Shredded Pork and Century Egg Congee
2 Combos Noodle (Dry) – Char Siew and Wanton
And many more.
Things to take note
Dim sum buffet sessions at Tea House will be limited to 90 minutes with a minimum of 2 diners.
Reservations is recommended.
Teahouse by Soup Restaurant
- Address: Changi Airport Terminal 1 #03-19, 80 Airport Boulevard S819642
- Tel: 6385 2722
- Opening Hours: Mon – Thu: 11:30am – 2:30pm, 5:30pm – 10pm, Fri to Sun & PH: 11:30am to 10pm