Whether you are a bubble tea lover or a fan of Jam Hsiao (蕭敬騰), there’s a new bubble tea shop in town you might want to check out.
@AtTea Tiong Bahru Plaza
The new @AtTea, founded by Taiwanese singer and actor Jam Hsiao, is now open in Tiong Bahru Plaza. It’s the musician’s first store in Singapore and they have lined up a couple of opening promotions this week.
In Taiwan, their outlet in Ximending attracted long queues from fans.
Their signature bubble tea drinks include Cream Cheese Foam series which features a topping that has been whipped over 800 times to ensure a perfect texture.
There are 3 tea varietals to choose from:
- Cream Cheese Foam Assam Black Tea 芝士霜降阿萨姆
- Cream Cheese Foam Jam’s Oolong Tea 芝士霜降皇极乌龙
- Cream Cheese Foam Jasmine Green Tea 芝士霜降茉香绿茶
For those who can’t take dairy, there’s also the Oolong tea series which comes in light, medium and dark roast.
Or try their Tea Au Lait series served with fresh milk (from NZ cows) if you prefer to have your bubble tea similar to a latte.
There’s also an exclusive Japanese Genmaicha (玄米茶) series available in Singapore that’s rich in antioxidants and has a subtle aroma of roasted rice.
100 Free Cups Daily
In celebration of the grand opening, @AtTea will be having two promotions:
- 100 Free Cups of Once Upon a Milk Tea (M) daily from 27 – 29 April
- 1-for-1 Opening Weekend Special
- Buy Cream Cheese Foam Jam’s Oolong Tea, get Sugarcane Flavour Black Tea Au Lait free
Here’s a peek at how the store looks like (photos by Singapore Atrium Sale).
You can find @AtTea on level 1 of Tiong Bahru Plaza, opposite Burger King restaurant.
Here’s the full list of drinks that will be available at the new store.
@AtTea by Jam Hsiao (Tiong Bahru Plaza)
- Address: 302 Tiong Bahru Rd, #01-158 Tiong Bahru Plaza, Singapore 168732
- Opening Hours: TBC
- Nearest MRT Station: Tiong Bahru