Got a celebration coming up? You might want to check out Ben & Jerry’s latest ice cream cakes.
New Ice Cream Cakes
Available for pre-order from 16 May onwards, Ben & Jerry’s Singapore will be launching 3 new ice cream cakes on their official website, letting cake and ice cream lovers pre-order them.
They include Caramel and Pop On which features a sticky-gooey and crumbly mess with caramel popcorn, Knotty but Nice that has a savoury and sweet combo of pretzels, almonds and chocolate, and Go Cocoa Crazy that has fluffy chocolate clouds of whipped cream with cocoa sprinkle toppings.
Upon successful pre-order, customers will be able to collect the cakes of their choice from Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop at VivoCity at a later date.
Here’s a closer look at the cakes.
Caramel and Pop On
Knotty but Nice
Go Cocoa Crazy
Here’s the price breakdown for the cakes:
- Small 0.5kg (Serve 4-6) for $55
- Medium 1kg (Serve 8-10) for $85
- Large 1.5kg (Serve 12-15) for $125
- Extra Large 2kg (Serve 16 – 20) for $155
- What: Ben & Jerry’s new Ice Cream Cakes Launch (May 2021)
- Where: Online Pre-order here
- When: From 16 May onwards