Be sure to look out for these sweet treats on offers when you do your grocery runs at FairPrice supermarkets this week.
FairPrice Must Buy Offers
Available from now till 21 July, pick up Philadelphia Oreo Cheesecake and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream at discounted prices. We have also handpicked some offers that are worth it.
Normally almost $20, you can now enjoy the almost 800g-heavy Philadelphia Oreo Cheesecake at just $14.90, a huge 24% off on the usual price.
The Oreo Cheesecake is also pre-cut into equal slices so you can enjoy them right away with friends and family.
Here’s how it looks like.
Make your movie night a little more satisfying with Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, now up for grabs at $19.90 for 2 pints of your choice.
Choose from flavours including Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Strawberry Cheesecake, Netflix & Chill’d, New York Super Fudge Funk, Chocolate Therapy, Salted Caramel Core and more.
Other offers to check out:
- Jacob’s Creek Wine at $21.90 per bottle (U.P. $28.60)
- Cheetos Crunchy Snack at $3.95 per bag (U.P. $5.20)
- Kit Kat Block Chocolate 170g at $5.95 for 2 packs (U.P. $7.90)
- Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste at $12.90 per pack of 3 (U.P. $15.90)
- Scotch-Brite Non-scratch Scrub Sponge at $8 for 2 packs (U.P. $11.00)
You can find all the offers from the promotional flyer below.
There are seafood offers this week at FairPrice which includes scallops from Hokkaido and Canada (Emerald), as well as Roasted Eels, Greenshell Mussels, Tiger Prawn and more.
Only while stocks last.