Good news for nurses in Singapore – there’s a hotel buffet restaurant in town offering 50% off your dining bill.
Carousel @ Royal Plaza on Scotts
Seven-time winner of the best buffet restaurant in Singapore award, Carousel buffet restaurant located in Royal Plaza on Scotts is now offering 50% discount on weekend lunch buffet sessions for nurses in Singapore to celebrate their dedication during this difficult time.
The buffet promotion will be available till 18 September.
With the discount, nurses only pay $34++ per person ($40.02 nett) during this promotion period.
Definitely worth it.
Carousel buffet serves up an international spread from signatures such as fresh sashimi, seafood on ice, Mediterranean delights and Carousel’s roving candy cart that will surely bring joy to tummies.
All the food and dishes are prepared in Halal-certified kitchens so everyone can enjoy them.
Terms & Conditions
Before you head on down, there are some things to take note of:
- Promotion is valid for weekend lunch buffets from 14 August till 18 September 2021.
- Each nurse is required to present a Singapore Nursing Board practising certificate to qualify for the privilege.
- Advance reservations must be made on https://carouselbuffet.com.sg/nurses-day-privilege/ with the number of practicing nurses who would like to enjoy the privilege on the same table.
- All Nurses’ Day reservations must receive an email confirmation from Carousel to be valid.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Latest safe management regulations apply. Reservations for multiple tables and intermingling between tables are not allowed.
Carousel (Royal Plaza on Scotts)
- Address: 25 Scotts Rd, Royal Plaza, Singapore 228220
- Opening Hours: 12pm – 2pm | 6.30pm – 9.30pm daily
- Nearest MRT Station: Orchard