Good news for dim sum lovers, popular HK dim sum restaurant Tim Ho Wan (添好運) has just opened their 11th and latest Singapore outlet in Tampines 1.
Grand Opening Promotion
To celebrate the opening, Tim Ho Wan will be offering up to 50% off on selected items including porridge, dim sum and drinks for takeaway orders exclusively at the new outlet from now till 1 September (Wed) this week.
Here’s how the new restaurant looks like.
Simply drop by to place your takeaway order and enjoy.
Promotion dishes include:
- Pork Congee with Century & Salted Eggs at $3.64 (U.P. $7.28)
- Flatfish, Meatballs & Peanut Congee at $3.64 (U.P. $7.28)
- Beancurd Skin with Pork at $3.53 (U.P. $6.96)
- Hong Kong Style Egg Tarts 3pcs at $2.46 (U.P. $4.82)
- HK Milk Tea or Soursop Juice at $2.14 each (U.P. $4.28)
Do note that the egg tarts are limited to 50 sets daily during the promotion period so drop by early if that’s your favourite dish.
Free Osmanthus Jelly Promotion
Tim Ho Wan hasn’t forgotten about customers who choose to dine in. They will be able to enjoy a free Osmanthus Jelly dessert with any purchase, while stocks last.
These chilled cubes of jelly are made with golden osmanthus flowers and wolfberries and promote radiant complexion and improve one’s respiratory system.
Tim Ho Wan (Tampines 1)
- Address: 10 Tampines Central 1, #01-43/44, Singapore 529536
- Opening Hours: 12pm – 9.30pm (Mon – Fri) | 11am – 10pm (Sat & Sun)
- Nearest MRT Station: Tampines