Still can’t find the perfect facemask that you can use all day without breathing fatigue or ear pain? You might want to give this one a try.
Yes – believe it or not, it’s made by Singapore Airlines in collaboration with local nano-tech facemask maker Vi-Mask.
SIA Batik Nanotech Anti-viral Mask
Designed with the elegant batik motif that is a representation of the heritage and grace of the world-class airline, the new Singapore Airlines Batik Facemask is now available on KrisShop, the official inflight duty-free shop.
Here’s a closer look.
While it looks just like another facemask, it comes with some hi-tech features to protect its user from viruses and bacteria.
Here’s the full list of features:
- Dual patent-pending technology that provides resistance against viruses and bacteria
- Certified N95 grade filtration protection (PM0.3) and also CE Type IIR Certified (EN14683)
- Hypoallergenic bamboo lining keeps users dry and comfortable for extended hours
- Headloop design lets you remove your mask to eat and drink without having to remove over the ear headphones
- Convert the head loops to ear loops to suit your preference
- Designed for sleep and is shaped to allow for better air circulation
That’s a lot of technology and features for one facemask.
Only while stocks last. Do note that the prints will differ from mask to mask.Buy from KrisShop now