Here’s a Starbucks Cup worth collecting, especially if you frequent Starbucks stores for your daily caffeine fix or new handcrafted beverages.
Free Reusable Cup Giveaway
In a bid to reduce single-use plastic waste and encourage customers to bring back their cups on future visits, Starbucks Singapore will be giving away free limited-edition Starbucks Reusable Cup with a special 50th Anniversary design for just one day on 28 September (Tue).
The giveaway will be available at all Starbucks stores islandwide with the purchase of any handcrafted beverage.
Customers will also enjoy $0.50 off their drink purchase when they bring back their reusable cups on their subsequent visits.
The reusable cups will have 2 sizes – Tall and Grande.
There are limited quantities available so drop by early to secure yours before they’re all gone.
Besides the free reusable cups, Starbucks has also launched new plant-based sips you might want to try.
- Almondmilk Honey Frappuccino
- Sips of happiness with the delightfully creamy Almondmilk Honey Latte. Starbucks signature espresso flavored with delicious honey syrup and paired with almondmilk, then topped with frothy foam and toasted honey topping. The perfect pick-me-up!
- Oatmilk Honey Latte
- Sips of happiness with the delightfully creamy Oatmilk Honey Latte. Starbucks signature espresso flavored with delicious honey syrup and paired with oatmilk, then topped with frothy foam and toasted honey topping. The perfect pick-me-up!
- Iced Oatmilk Cocoa Macchiato
- Our signature Oatmilk Cocoa Macchiato is now fully plant-based. Signature espresso perfectly blended with smooth oatmilk and vanilla syrup, then topped with a drizzle of rich cocoa sauce for layers of flavor in every sip.
Customers can also choose to opt for the new plant-based whipped cream topping.
All the abovementioned new drinks are available hot, iced or blended in stores and via Mobile Order & Pay.