Whether you are going to Jewel Changi Airport for groceries, shopping or dining, there’s a new restaurant in the airport mall you might want to check out.
NY Verden Bar and Grill
Woodfired restaurant and bar NY Verden (pronounced as Nee-Verden) which means New World in Norwegian has just opened, located on level 3 in the mall.
Some of you will be familiar with the founder of the new restaurant, Kuan Yiou, who is the 2nd generation owner of Old Street Bak Kut Teh. NY Verden is a first-of-its-kind, offering customisable wood-fired grilling on preferred cuts of meats for the perfect char and smokiness.
Choice of firewood sourced from America and Australia include:
Here’s a peek at some of their signature dishes.
To celebrate the new opening, NY Verden will be offering a couple of promotions for a limited time.
Available from Monday to Thursday, customers get to enjoy a 1-for-1 promotion on Gourmet Pasta dishes:
- Colatura Butter & Tobiko
- Ravioli with Aged Balsamic
- Gnocchi Cacio e Pepe
There will also be an all-day Happy Hour Promotion on Little Creatures Beer – pay only $3 per can.
That’s less than the price you can get at supermarkets which normally sell a 6-pack for around $30 ($5 per can).
Definitely worth it, but only while stocks last.
Like all good things in life, there are some terms and conditions to take note of:
- 1-for-1 Pasta
- Limited to only one redemption per table and takeaway order.
- Available from Monday to Thursday for dine-in and in-store takeaway, while stocks last.
- $3 Little Creatures Beer
- Limited to only bottle per dish ordered at NY Verden, for dine-in only, while stocks last.
- The 1-for-1 pasta and Little Creatures Bottled Beer promotions are stackable.
NY Verden (Jewel Changi Airport)
- Address: 78 Airport Blvd., #03-227, Singapore 819666
- Opening Hours: 12pm – 2.30pm & 6pm – 10.30pm daily
- Nearest MRT Station: Changi Airport