With Chinese New Year less than two weeks away, you might want to stock up on ice cream treats in case the weather heats up during festive gatherings.
7-Eleven Ice Cream Deals
Be sure to leave some space in the freezer for these icy treats as 7-Eleven Singapore has just launched a slew of ice cream deals with prices as low as $1.63 each from now till 17 January at all outlets islandwide this month.
Here’s the full list of the ice cream products on sale:
- Magnum Assorted Flavours (85-120ml) – 4 for $12.50
- Cornetto Classic Vanilla/Chocolate (110/120ml) – 3 for $4.90
- Wall’s Ovaltine Crunchy Pop Stick (90ml) – 2 for $4.50
- Viennetta Stick Vanilla/Peach (110ml) – 2 for $5.50
- Haagen-Dazs Sticker Bar Assorted Flavours (80ml) – 3 for $9.90
- Magnum Mini Assorted Flavours (6×45-60ml) – 2 for $18.90
- Haagen-Dazs Pint Assorted Flavours (473ml) – 2 for $24.90
- Haagen-Dazs Mini Cups Assorted Flavours (6s x 75ml) – 2 for $22
Mix and match any 4 flavours for only $12.50 ($3.13 each).
There’s also the less-sinful Magnum Mini going at $18.90 for 2 boxes (6pc per pack)
Enjoy any 3 Cornetto Cones of your choice for only $4.90 ($1.63 each).
Wall’s Mini Viennetta
The popular Viennetta Stick layered ice cream is up for grabs at 2 for $5.50. Choose from Vanilla or Peach flavours.
Haagen-Dazs ice cream
Stock up on your favourite Haagen-Dazs pints, Stick Bars or Mini Cups at reduced prices this month.
Only while stocks last.
Join thousands and get notified instantly of the latest ice cream deals and news like this from our Telegram channel.
H/T: Top featured image via @cornetto and @seijitsu2112 on Instagram.