Missed Tamjai Samgor’s 1-for-1 promotion last month? It’s back again starting today (12 April).
More outlets and timings
Available every Wednesday from now till 26 April, HK-based mixian place Tamjai Samgor (譚仔三哥) will be bringing back the popular 1-for-1 promotion on all mixian dishes.
Here’s the list of participating outlets and schedules:
- 12 April
- Chinatown Point (#01-01) 12 Apr 5pm – 9.30pm
- Vivo City (#B2-28) 12 Apr 5pm – 9.30pm
- 19 April
- Lot One (#B1-20) 19 Apr 11am – 5pm
- Bedok Mall (#B1-54) 19 Apr 11am – 5pm
- 26 April
- The Seletar Mall (#B1-01) 26 Apr 11am – 5pm
- Parkway Parade Food Republic (MR03) 26 Apr 5pm – 9pm
The promotion is valid for both dine-in and takeaway orders but note there’s a minimum of 2 pax for dine-in and you can only order mixian dishes with two toppings only. The lower-priced bowl will be free.
For those who haven’t tried Tamjai Samgor mixian dishes before, the restaurant is known for its hot and numbing soup bases, the option to choose spicy levels and over 20 ingredients to mix and match.
Here are some photos of the mixian dishes from local Instagrammers.
Queues are expected during peak hours so drop by early.
Join thousands and get notified instantly of the latest food deals and news like this from our Telegram channel.