Looking to spend time with friends and family this September school holidays? You might want to check out the new beach wonderland in Sentosa.
The Palawan @ Sentosa
Sentosa has launched The Palawan @ Sentosa, a new lifestyle and entertainment beach club precinct that spans over 183,000 sqft.
It features 8 distinct experiences which include:
- HydroDash – Singapore’s first and only floating aqua park
- UltraGolf – 18-hole mini golf for all
- Splash Tribe – Singapore’s premier family-oriented beach club
- Twelve – Elevated beach club with exclusive terraced cabanas
Soak up some sun and splash up an adventure at Splash Tribe, Singapore’s premier family-oriented beach club! With a sandcastle-themed play zone, infinity-edge pool, and mouth-watering food, it’s the perfect place for parents and kids to have a day of fun in the sun.
Indulgent luxury awaits at +Twelve for the most enviable soirees. Party away with your friends in one of the twelve exclusive terraced cabanas with personal plunge pools that offer unparalleled views of the sea. Add a sophisticated menu, an infinity-edge pool with a swim-up bar, and top DJs, and you are in for the perfect beach club experience.
Take on the ultimate water adventure at Hydrodash, Singapore’s first and only floating aqua park. Dash, slide, leap and repeat as you conquer our inflatable obstacle course on the water. With varying challenge levels, HydroDash is the perfect attraction for bonding over a day of thrills, spills and laughter.
Tee off at Singapore’s ultimate mini golf experience at UltraGolf! Our 18-hole beachside course with 2 tee positions and contouring greens caters to seasoned players, beginners and even the young ones, ensuring a delightful and ‘holesome’ experience filled with endless fun!
Also coming soon to the beach club are:
- HyperDrive – Asia’s first indoor gamified electric go-kart arena
- HyperDrive cafe – Levelled-up diner favourites with view of the karting action
- The Palawan Food Trucks – Casual bites and takeaways from 10 iconic trucks
- The Palawan Dog Run – The only dedicated doggie paradise on Sentosa
Gear up for an exhilarating experience at HyperDrive, Asia’s first indoor gamified electric Go-Kart circuit as you immerse yourself in the world of real-life racing and virtual gaming around a 3-level racetrack.
The Palawan @ Sentosa is accessible via the shuttle bus (alight at Sentosa Beach stop) and the monorail line at Beach Station.
You can also refer to the map below to find the locations of the activities or find out more from the official website here.
The Palawan @ Sentosa
- Address: 54 Palawan Beach Walk, 098233
- Opening Hours: Varies depending on attraction and dining outlet
- Nearest Rail Station: Beach Station