School’s out this week and for parents who are spending time with their little ones, here’s a place where they can enjoy free food.
Kids Eat Free Promotion
Available on weekdays this September holidays till 8 September (Fri), IKEA is welcoming parents and kids to their stores and will be having a Kids Eat Free Promotion at their restaurants.
Kids get to enjoy a free meal each with the purchase of an adult main dish.
Choose from these dishes:
- Kids’ Meatball
- Kids’ Plant Balls
- Kids’ Pasta
- Kids’ Plant-based Nuggets
Kids Swedish meatballs (5pcs) with mashed potato
Kids plant balls (5pcs) with mashed potato
Kids organic spaghetti with tomato sauce
Kids meatless nuggets with fries
Some terms and conditions to take note of:
- This offer includes 1 free meal per child with every 1 main purchased from the regular adult menu.
- The offer is applicable for dine-in only.
- Not applicable for weekends and public holiday.
IKEA New Dishes
Besides getting free meals for your kids, there are a couple of new dishes you might want to check out at IKEA restaurants.
Chicken cutlet with fries and mixed vegetables (Indoor cage-free chicken)
Crayfish with chilli crab sauce with bun
All dishes while stocks last so drop by early.
One last thing – do note that IKEA Tampines has recently updated the store and restaurant opening hours.
You can also enjoy the same promotion at IKEA Alexandra and IKEA Jurong:
- IKEA Alexandra: 9am-10pm with last order at 9.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 9am-11pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
- IKEA Jurong: 10am-9.30pm with last order at 9pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-10pm with last order at 9.30pm (Fri-Sat)