Love matcha desserts? You will want to drop by a Nine Fresh outlet soon.
Matcha-licious Bean Curd Desserts
Inspired by the beancurd desserts that are commonly found in the quaint little Taiwanese town Jiufen (九份), Nine Fresh is a dessert chain in Singapore that serves a number of grass jelly and beancurd desserts with a variety of toppings to choose from.
They currently have 20 outlets islandwide with its newest outlet recently opened in Bedok Mall basement in July this year.
What’s more, they have just brought back one of the seasonal favourites – Matcha Bean Curd series.
There are three combinations (including a new one) to choose from with prices from $3.50 per bowl:
- Matcha-licious A (New): Matcha bean curd, ai-yu jelly, kantan jelly, mango jelly and taro balls
- Matcha-licious B: Matcha bean curd, ai-yu jelly, black pearl, grape pearl jelly, oats and taro balls
- Matcha-licious C: Matcha bean curd, ai-yu jelly, black pearl, red bean, mini yam and taro balls
The Matcha-licious desserts will be available at all outlets from now till 15 October, while stocks last daily.
Free Lantern Promotion
Besides enjoying the matcha bean curds, customers will also be able to bring home a free Nine Fresh-themed lantern with a minimum of $8 spent at any outlet, while stocks last.
There will be two lantern designs to collect, including the relaunch of last year’s design:
- 1 – 14 September: Last Year Design
- 15 – 29 September: New Design
So cute, perfect for the upcoming mid-autumn celebrations with friends and family.
You can find a list of Nine Fresh outlet locations here.