Electricity, gas and water tariffs are all going up soon so here’s a deal from KFC to cushion the rising expenses.
Trust Card x KFC Chicken Meal Promotion
Available for the entire month of October, simply drop by any KFC restaurant in Singapore and get to enjoy $4 off on a 2-piece Chicken Meal when you make payment using your Trust Card.
The promotion is valid for over-the-counter and online orders for dine-in and takeaway from 11am onwards.
No minimum spend whatsoever is required.
Definitely worth it since with the discount, you pay only $5.45 for the meal which comes with:
- 2 x Chicken Piece (Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy)
- 1 x Coleslaw (Reg)
- 1 x Whipped Potato (Reg)
- 1 x Coke Zero Regular
What’s a Trust Card?
The Trust Card is a credit card under the Trust Bank, a digital bank in Singapore created in a partnership between Standard Chartered Bank and FairPrice Group. There are no hidden fees, no account fees and minimum balance and shoppers also enjoy up to 21% savings at FairPrice supermarkets.
Tip: Haven’t signed up for Trust Bank card yet? You can also get an additional $10 FairPrice voucher for free with our referral code <JTB5CRXD> when signing up.
Some terms and conditions to take note of for the promotion:
- Valid for the first 5,000 redemptions or while stocks last.
- Promo is valid for over-the-counter and online orders for dine-in & takeaway only with Trust card. Only valid after 11am.
- Campaign Period: 1 – 31 Oct 2023.
- Offer is only available when you present your Trust card to the counter staff and pay with it at ALL* stores or redeem online on merchant website/app.
- *Not available at KFC Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Polytechnic and Singapore Zoo.
H/T: Top featured image via KFC Singapore and Google Maps.