There’s a new Dragon Ball Z collectible fans won’t be able to resist.
Dragon Ball Z EZ-Link Card
Better believe it – contactless smart card company EZ-Link has just released a new Dragon Ball Z-themed card and it’s being stocked progressively at all EZ-Link vending machines in shopping malls.
It is priced at $12 each and doesn’t come with any load value.
It’s a rather special one too – other than being a SimplyGo EZ-Link Card, it also comes equipped with an LED that lights up depicting the iconic scene where Gohan’s Kamehameha attack obliterated supervillain Cell with the symbolic support of Goku at the back.
Watch the anime recap if you have trouble recalling.
Here’s a closer at the card which comes with a protective sleeve to prevent any scratches or damage.
Other functions of a SimplyGo EZ-Link card include top-ups via the app, instant card blocking, detailed travel history and more.
Here are the locations where you can find the vending machines in shopping malls:
- Bishan Junction 8 Shopping Centre – L1 – Next to Citibank ATM
- Bugis Junction – L1 – Bugis Shelter
- Compass One – L1 – Outside 7-Eleven
- Northpoint City – L1 – Next to Poulet (South Wing)
- Tampines Mall – L2 – Next to Converse
- Waterway Point – B1, The boardwalk – Next to Tokyo Shokudo (West Wing)
- Westgate – L1 – Outside Sephora
This is how the machine (at Westgate) looks like so you don’t miss it.
It’s not clear if EZ-Link will restock the machines once they sold out but you should probably check back frequently just in case.