Local bakery Uggli Muffins is appealing to the public in search of a successor to the business.
Free Muffin Giveaway
To thank fans and customers for their support over the years, Uggli Muffins will be giving away free muffins for one day on 11 October (Wed) at both their outlets in Toa Payoh and Jalan Besar.
The owner, who is single and getting on in years, has announced they will be closing for good if they can’t find a successor soon.
As the shop name suggests, the bakery is known for its flavourful handmade muffins using a secret recipe and unique method of baking. Every muffin is browned in the oven to a rich dark shade and has a crusty, caramelised top.
Uggli Muffins is also known for its savoury creations using ingredients such as hotdogs, cheese, garlic, herbs, kimchi, anchovies and more.
Here are photos of some of their muffins.
Do note that the free muffin giveaway will be available from 11am to 2pm at both outlets and limited to 1 set per person while stocks last.
Uggli Muffins (Toa Payoh)
- Address: 127 Lor 1 Toa Payoh, #02-34, Singapore 310127
- Opening Hours: 11am – 2pm daily (closed on Mon)
- Nearest MRT Station: Braddell (7min walk)
Uggli Muffins (Jalan Besar)
- Address: 202 Jln Besar, Singapore 208888
- Opening Hours: 12.30pm – 2.30pm daily (closed on Mon)
- Nearest MRT Station: Jalan Besar