Good news for Nintendo fans and gamers – a Nintendo pop-up store is coming to Singapore this November.
Mark your calendars as Nintendo has just announced it will be opening Southeast Asia’s first-ever pop-up store in Jewel Changi Airport from 17 November onwards.
The store will be located at level 4 of the mall and will be available for a limited period till 1 January 2024.
The new themed store will feature a number of merchandise collections from popular Nintendo game titles such as Super Mario, Animal Crossing, The Legend of Zelda, Splatoon and Pikmin.
According to Nintendo, these are Japan-exclusive merch that were previously only available at Nintendo official stores in Tokyo and Kyoto.
Here’s a quick peek.
The Legend of Zelda
Besides exclusive merchandise, there will also be six different types of Singapore Special Postcards that you can collect with minimum spending at the store.
Back (6 designs)
However, do note that the designs of the postcard will be given randomly and cannot be chosen.
Nintendo players will also be able to collect special in-game stickers when they check in to their Nintendo Account at the venue. There are 18 unique stickers to collect in total.
Some things to take note for the sticker collection:
- Each person can check in once a day, and will receive one sticker from the 18 designs available. Sticker designs will be issued on a random basis.
- To redeem, you can log into your registered accounts and check-in to the store by displaying the QR code issued onto a tablet device located at the store’s entrance. Upon verification by the on-ground staff, you will receive the sticker.
- It will end as soon as the stock runs out.
- What: Nintendo Pop-Up Store in Singapore
- Where: 78 Airport Boulevard, #04-220 & 221 Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore 819666
- When: 17 November 2023 – 1 January 2024
- Nearest MRT Station: Changi Airport