Ice cream lovers are in for an affordable treat this week at FairPrice supermarkets islandwide.
Haagen-Dazs Price Drop Deal
Available for a week from now till 1 November (Wed), head down to any FairPrice supermarket and get to purchase 3 large tubs (420 – 473ml) of Haagen-Dazs ice cream in any flavour for just $25.
That means you pay just $8.33 per tub – the lowest price deal for the French-made ice cream.
That’s close to a whopping $19 savings on the usual price.
The bestselling flavours you can choose from include:
- Belgian Chocolate
- Rum & Raisin
- Cookies & Cream
- Matcha Green Tea
And many more.
There are also new limited-edition macaron flavours such as Double Chocolate Ganache, Strawberry & Raspberry, and Yuzu & Lemon that are created in collaboration with Pierre Hermé.
Only while stocks and flavours last.
More FairPrice Deals
Besides Haagen-Dazs ice cream, shoppers can also look out for more offers in store at FairPrice this week that offer savings of up to 45%.
Here are some of them that are totally worth checking out:
- SongHe Thai Fragrant Rice at $13.95 for 5kg bag (U.P. $17.05)
- Tyrrells Potato Chips at $8 for 2 bags (U.P. $10.70)
- Brown Brothers Moscato at $37.50 for 2 x 750ml bottles (U.P. $57.60)
- Moccona Classic Instant Coffee at $16.95 bundle pack (U.P. $21.95)
- Oki Sunflower Oil at $7.80 per 2-litre bottle (U.P. $9.59)
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Clean Conscience Laundry Pods at $31.50 per pack
- Corindi Super Jumbo Australia Premium Blueberries at $13.95 per punnet (U.P. $19.90)
There are also weekend deals (4 days only) including 50% price reductions on:
- South Africa Valencia Orange at $2.45 for 5 pieces
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free Porkee Belly Sukiyaki/Collar Shabu 300g at $5.95 per pack
- McVitie’s Digestive Biscuits at $5.50 for 2 packs (U.P. $7.90)
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread at $9.50 per 900g bottle (U.P. $13.65)